Sunday, June 12, 2011

Remy & "The Man Your Man Could Smell Like"

As usual, it was a busy week at the office. I was assigned to do coverage for a Remy Martin tasting event on monday at the Fairmont Royal York (I know, my job is super hard). Basically, we learned the history behind this prestigious brand and learned how to distinguish between different types of cognac, pairing them with everything from blue cheese to fine chocolates.We spent a good 20 minutes learning how to properly smell the cognac as well, resulting in a light headed-ness that was both embarrassing and entertaining at the same time. Those fumes are strong! 

The set-up
Swag :)


In other news, I also got the opportunity to interview none other than the Old Spice Guy on wednesday. Making a grand entrance that only the "Man Your Man Could Smell Like"could make - via pirate ship complete with Old Spice jingle - we all climbed aboard, enjoying appetizers, drinks, and desserts while we waited for our interview times. I was pleased to find out that this guy, Isaiah Mustafa, was actually very humble and welcoming. Look out for him in the upcoming comedy "Horrible Bosses" alongside Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey, Colin Farrell, Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman, and more!
The Grand Entrance! 



 Is that BACON, you ask? Behold, the "Mancake" - a cupcake with maple bacon and blueberries. I had to try it, just to say I did. I didn't like...


Stay tuned for my video interview, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment