Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fashion Obsession: Bandana?

So lately, my keen eyes (they're actually kind of blind) have been noticing these things adorning the necks of some very fashion-savvy men. I want to call them bandanas, but I feel like that just wouldn't do it justice (hence the "?"). But basically, that's what they are. Rolled up bandanas that are tied around the neck with only a hint of the tail-ends flapping out, making for an adorable, yet curiously masculine way of adding that extra oomph to your look.


If you're feeling a little lot more opulent, research (yes, research) has led me to the incredible house of Hermès, informing me of the luxury brand's take on this look. They call it a losange (meaning "diamond" en francais). I call it an indulgent eye feast. Doesn't it just scream lavish and class? If you know me well, then you will know that I have a well-defined affinity for all things classy*...

*Despite my lack of enjoyment for it, I forced myself to drink wine so I could be classy. You say pathetic, I say committed. Lo and behold, I actually like it now! Gasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment