Friday, June 24, 2011

Fashion Obsession: Walk-Over Derby 100's


Ever since I saw them in a street style shot, I have been borderline crazy trying to find out where exactly these wonderful kicks were hiding. Like any true stalker, my hunt provided fruitful after a little investigative work. The shoes are made by a company called Walk-Over, and colour me obsessed, they are just WONDERFUL.


Derby 100 Navy Suede/Green Sole
Derby 100 Grey Suede/Yellow Sole
And you can just imagine my pure joy when I found out they were actually affordable as well ($225). Initially, I found them on a site that was all in Japanese and measured in Yens. When I converted them back to Dollars, they came out to be something offensive like $1500, resulting in heartbreak and tragedy. Clearly, something wonky happened with the currency calculator I was using... The company also has a wide assortment of other great shoes. Their "Saddle Classics" and "Derby Mini's" are fine pieces of footwear. 

Saddle Classic Navy Suede/Russet Saddle

Saddle Classic Grey Suede/Chocolate Saddle


Derby Midi Dirty Buck Suede/Orange Trim

Derby Midi Navy Suede/Green Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment