Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'll Never Part With My...

Cute little story that I was featured in the Toronto Standard today. Here's the intro: 

"Any day now the National Guard will deem my closet (and the surrounding floor) a disaster zone. The door doesn't close anymore and i've been doubling and tripling up on my hangers since 2010. Maybe I have a shopping problem, but the bigger issue is that I refuse to part with anything. Who knows when silk cropped pants will be back in style? Or my purple fur-trimmed belly top? What if I finally find an event to wear my knee-high lace up platform boots to?

I started asking around, and it turns out i'm not the only one who can't clean out my closet properly. A few of Toronto's fashion elite let it slip the pieces they can't bring themselves to toss." 

Read the full article here

1 comment: