Thursday, November 24, 2011

H&M for the Holidays!

Unlike the blasphemy that was the Versace designer collaboration, I am in love with H&M's Holiday collection! It speaks to all the joys and wonders that the holidays are known for: festivity, warmth, glamour and ritz! Browsing through their lookbook, I couldn't help but mentally plan my next excursion to the Swedish land of accessible fashion. I suppose all is forgiven for their little mishap before. Check out my favourite men's and women's looks after the jump!


MENSWEAR











WOMENSWEAR


















1 comment:

  1. hey hey now, the Versace womens collection wasnt actually that bad. It was only the mens collection that was.. minus the pink suit which was awesome.

    But yes agree, love the holiday collection!

    ReplyDelete