Saturday, September 17, 2011

The September Issue

I finally found/bought a copy (or six) of the newest SHARP Magazine issue today!!! Before you ask, no, I am not a hoarder of men's fashion/lifestyle magazines. This particular issue is of significance to me because it's the very first (legit) publication that my work has been published in!!! Seeing my name on those pages was quite the surreal experience! So naturally, I bought six copies (is that even enough?) It's also quite comforting that my first bit of work would be featured in the Style/September issue of a magazine as well. How fitting :)

1 comment:

  1. ouu congrates!
    it must be such a great feeling to see your work published.
    I can't wait to read your article.

    Take Care,

    Tejahn Burnett
    www.cursesincursive.com

    ReplyDelete